- Where are you from? I was born in Sliven. It is a small city according to foreign standards, and the 3rd biggest one according to local standards. We are famous with our blue mountains, strong winds and gypsies.
- Hats. Hats?My grandma used to own a self-made hat shop called “Gift from Marina”. When I was little, I used to own a different hat for all of my different outfits.
- Which languages do you speak? I speak 4,5 languages: English, Bulgarian, Turkish, Chinese (Mandarin, and a bit of Shandong dialect) and I am currently at B1 level in German. Continue reading “Random facts about Marina”
Hello and thank you for visiting my tiny little joy box! I am honored to see you here.
Today I wanted to talk about the different countries that I have lived in. It is important to mention them, as you will be reading posts mainly focused on them.
Two years ago, I joined Maastricht Centre for Entrepreneurship (MC4E) for their MEWeek’16 (Maastricht Entrepreneurship Week 2016) as a Marketing Assistant. I was in charge of the event’s social media presence.
This experience has thought me a lot of valuable business lessons, that teamwork only works if you have 100% trust in your teammates and their abilities, and that business relationships can come from the most unexpected places – and you should never stop networking, because the bigger your network, the more business opportunities you can have!
It is Sunday and I have the time to prepare a healthy breakfast and enjoy it next to a relaxing book. And contemplate about life, what I have done so far and what I want to achieve.
Dear ladies, gentleman, kids, young-adults, and mainly friends and family (because I know you will be my most frequent readers at first),
I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time now, but never really found the time to; until, my boss told me to take 2 hours per week and work on my personal development. I though, “what better way to not only document, but also prove my newly-acquired skills”! Here is a short overview of what you could expect from my blog:
- Mondays: TIPS. Mainly work-related tips and suggestions.
- Wednesdays: BOOKS. On these days, I shall be writing about book, short summaries and give you book recommendations on topics such as: self-help, non-fiction, etc.
- Thursdays: TRAVEL. I always have and always will be a true traveler at heart, so I will not keep my knowledge to myself and share everything travel-related with my readers.
- Fridays: PHOTOGRAPHY. I love taking photos and I love sharing them with the world. What more can I say?
- Sundays: ACCOMPLISHMENTS. these will be my new favorite days of the week, because I will be sharing my accomplishments on these days!
So, I would like to officially welcome you to my journey of self-improvement; one hour, one self-improvement book, one DIY-project and one coffee at a time!
Greetings from cloudy Cologne,