I have always dreamed of having a page where random facts about me are mentioned. Today is my lucky day!
If you are reading this, you are probably new to my website and wonder who I am. You have come to the right post, my friend! Below you will find 10 quite random facts about me, that I thought might interest you and give you some background on me as a person.
- Where are you from? I was born in Sliven. It is a small city according to foreign standards, and the 3rd biggest one according to local standards. We are famous with our blue mountains, strong winds and gypsies.
- Hats. Hats?My grandma used to own a self-made hat shop called “Gift from Marina”. When I was little, I used to own a different hat for all of my different outfits.
- Which languages do you speak? I speak 4,5 languages: English, Bulgarian, Turkish, Chinese (Mandarin, and a bit of Shandong dialect) and I am currently at B1 level in German.What if your most treasured possession? My Billy from IKEA, because it is a home to all my books.
- Why did you start marinabird.com?I started a blog because my boss pushed me towards self-development and through blogging I found a way to track and develop my skills.
- Favorite book genre?I like reading and my favorite book genres change all the time. I am currently obsessed with self-help books, but who know what it will be next month?
- Anything impressive about your youth?I have changed 12 schools (in 4 countries and 9 cities) until the end of high school. Pretty impressive, huh?
- Hobbies? I like making hand-made post cards. They make me and the people I give them to very happy.
- Do you like singing? Yes, very much! In fact, I used to be in a traditional Bulgarian music choir, before I moved to Germany.