Dear ladies, gentleman, kids, young-adults, and mainly friends and family (because I know you will be my most frequent readers at first),
I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time now, but never really found the time to; until, my boss told me to take 2 hours per week and work on my personal development. I though, “what better way to not only document, but also prove my newly-acquired skills”! Here is a short overview of what you could expect from my blog:
- Mondays: TIPS. Mainly work-related tips and suggestions.
- Wednesdays: BOOKS. On these days, I shall be writing about book, short summaries and give you book recommendations on topics such as: self-help, non-fiction, etc.
- Thursdays: TRAVEL. I always have and always will be a true traveler at heart, so I will not keep my knowledge to myself and share everything travel-related with my readers.
- Fridays: PHOTOGRAPHY. I love taking photos and I love sharing them with the world. What more can I say?
- Sundays: ACCOMPLISHMENTS. these will be my new favorite days of the week, because I will be sharing my accomplishments on these days!
So, I would like to officially welcome you to my journey of self-improvement; one hour, one self-improvement book, one DIY-project and one coffee at a time!
Greetings from cloudy Cologne,